Welcome to the third episode of the Candid Comms podcast with Rachel Miller.
I've revealed what you need to know, do and think about if you want to work successfully with leaders.
Expect practical ideas and inspirational advice to help internal communicators thrive in their role.
This week's episode covers:
- Busting the leadership jargon.
- Working relationships with leaders and how you show up.
- How do your leaders describe internal communication?
- The role of leaders to role model behaviour.
- How to turn insight into action.
- How to work successfully with leaders.
- What is a trusted adviser?
- How to build rapport with leaders.
- Why personal brand matters.
- Business partnering.
- How to have conversations with leaders.
Do let me know what you think of this episode and don't forget to rate, review and subscribe.
Rachel's All Things IC website, featuring 1500 free blog posts.
All Things IC Online Masterclasses, where you can enrol in training.
Show notes: allthingsic.com/podcast.
Thank you for stopping by,
Rachel Miller is an international communication consultant, trainer and mentor who helps Comms professionals thrive via her business, All Things IC. She lives in London, UK.