Welcome to the second episode of the Candid Comms podcast with Rachel Miller.
I've revealed what you need to know, do and think about if you want to transform your internal communication.
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- Why you need to define transformation.
- The analogy I use when creating a transformation process.
- Why you need to focus on qualitative insights, so you can make informed decisions.
- Practical ideas and inspirational advice to help you transform your internal comms.
- How to think about the future state of your communication.
- Some of the techniques I use with All Things IC's clients to help them transform their organisation's communication.
Do let me know what you think of this episode and don't forget to rate, review and subscribe.
Rachel's All Things IC website, featuring 1500 free blog posts.
All Things IC Online Masterclasses, where you can enrol in training.
Show notes: allthingsic.com/podcast.
Thank you for stopping by,
Rachel Miller is an international communication consultant, trainer and mentor who helps Comms professionals thrive via her business, All Things IC. She lives in London, UK.