Welcome to the fourth episode of the Candid Comms podcast with Rachel Miller.
I've revealed what you need to know, do and think about if you want to work successfully with your HR/People colleagues.
Expect practical ideas and inspirational advice to help internal communicators thrive in their role.
This week's episode covers:
- Purpose of internal communication
- How to increase clarity between Comms and HR
- An exercise to help you make decisions
- Who owns what?
- The importance of definitions, including employee engagement
- Comparing notes between HR and Comms
- What you need to do to work successfully with your HR colleagues
- Thinking about the teams as individuals
- How to share knowledge informally.
Do let me know what you think of this episode and don't forget to rate, review and subscribe.
Rachel's All Things IC website, featuring 1500 free blog posts.
All Things IC Online Masterclasses, where you can enrol in training.
Show notes: allthingsic.com/podcast.
Thank you for stopping by,
Rachel Miller is an international communication consultant, trainer and mentor who helps Comms professionals thrive via her business, All Things IC. She lives in London, UK.